Before surfing or accessing to the Services, which may involve personal Data transmission, please read the current general information, including the possibly specific policies.
Data Controller Information
Data Controller of the personal data processing is Pegaso 2000 s.r.l., with registered office in Via Gramsci n. 6, Corciano (PG) – Italy, tel. +39.075.5173501
Any communication regarding Privacy might be forwarded to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer
Pegaso 2000 Data Protection Officer is responsible for monitoring the compliance with the Regulation and may be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
Categories Personal Data Collected
In order to request infromations to Pegaso 2000 staff about services and/or products of our Society, Users have to give us some personal Data through web Forms. Data which may be required are as follows:
- Identification and contact Data, such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number;
• Other Data required while using our service;
• Surfing Data, such as data relating to the internet connection, IP address, domain name and Data log, necessary for web communication protocols and for the proper and ordinary use of web services.
Entered Data are freely provided by the User through web Forms; Data required for the proper functioning of web services are automatically collected by the used Application (WordPress.com).
Where specifically reported, the non-provision of the required mandatory Data may result in the impossibility to use web services on this website (such as Form “More info” and “Contacts”). When referred to as optional Data, the User is free to communicate such information, without compromising the correct use of Services.
More Information about Categories of Personal Data Collected: firstname.lastname@example.org
User is responsible for what is shared through web Form and web Services on this website.
The Service hosted by the website (WordPress.com) provides a series of tools which allows, moreover, to get information on anonymous statistical surveys about the use of the website itself (most visited pages, time slots etc.). These tools may use Data pointed at letter C of the previous paragraph (surfing data).
Modality and location of Data processing
Collected Data are processed using automatic or manual systems which conform to principles of fairness, loyalty and transparency provided by the applicable legislation in order to guarantee the safety and protection of the collected Data; appropriate technical and organizational methods are maintained by Data Controller in order to provide an adequate security level.
Collected Data are gathered from technical staff of Pegaso 2000 s.r.l. authorized and instructed about data collection and processing, and/or by external staff professionally assigned to carry out extraordinary maintenance operations on the website.
Data processing occurs at the Data Controller’s operating offices and/or external staff professionally assigned and in any other place in which involved parts on processing are located.
Data retention period
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they are collected. In particular:
- For the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Data will be stored for the time on which the interest continues to exist;
• For the execution of pre-contractual and contractual steps, Data will be stored for the time necessary to the complete and correct implementations of theseones.
A retention period longer than strictly necessary may occur whether due to requests from the Authorities and/or under the applicable legislation.
Interaction with social networks and other applications
Through the website is possible to interact with social networks and/or with other applications. Information which are conveyed and acquired from these external platforms may be ruled by specific privacy policies provided from the Data Controller in question.
For simplicity belowprivacy policies of external platforms which User may option with buttons and widgetspresent in this web-site:
Rights of the Data subject
In relation with Data processing described in this web-page , User may exercise the right guarantee by GDPR at the sections 15-21:
- Get information. User has right to have confirmation whether a treatment concerning his Data is being carried out, and to get access to them;
• Get access to his personal Data. User has the right to obtain complete information on Data processed by the Data controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed;
• Verify and rectify the Data. User may request to verify the correctness of the given Data in order to correct them, whether they may result inaccurate and/or incomplete;
• Withdraw consent. User may revoke at any time the consent to personal Data processing previously expressed, except in cases when this may not occur since the Data Controller should comply with requests from the Authorities and/or applicable legislation;
• Object to the processing of User personal Data. Users may object to the Processing of their User Personal Data, when it occurs for reasons which are different from the ones pointed in this statement;
•Obtain treatment limitations. When determined conditions occur, User may ask for personal User Data processing limitation;
• Ask to delete or remove personal Data. When determined conditions occur, User may ask to delete personal Data by the Data Controller; with regard of what stated by art. 17 of GDPR;
• Receive personal Data or transfer them. User has the right to receive personal Data in an easily readable format and, when technically possible, to have it transmitted to another Data Controller;
• Lodge a complaint. User may lodge a complaint to the Personal Data protection authority.
The use of the so-called session cookies (which are not being persistently memorized modo on the User’s computer and disappear closing the browser) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification Data (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary in order for allowing a safe and efficient exploration of the website.
The session cookies used on this website avoid the need to use other data processing techniques which could potentially reduce the confidentiality of the Users’ navigation of the website and would not permit the acquisition of identifying personal information regarding the User.
Click here to access the Document about Cookies. (https://www.pegaso2000.it/cookies/.